Lambda Chi Alpha first came on campus in 1927 when it absorbed the local fraternity, Sigma Pi Rho. The chapter was closed due to inactivity during World War II when nearly every Brother left to fight. Lambda Chi Alpha recolonized on campus in 1958, 1990, and most recently 2008. In the most recent iteration of Epsilon-Gamma, Lambda Chi Alpha looked to the student government and recruited the student body president & vice president to help shape the new colony's culture. What resulted is the strong, dedicated chapter that you find on campus today.
Pictured below is the third group of Epsilon Gamma founding fathers at their 2009 chartering banquet.
Clint "CJ" Gardner (1959), Garey Bailey (1976), David Lampert (1979), Philip Frederikson (1980), Kieth Kinzer (1981), Jackson Davis (1987), Scott Trotter (1988), Robert White (1989), Richard Forcier (1990), John Kowatsch (1991), Todd Kolb (1992), Matthew Carr (1994), Peter Rockne (1996), James Riley (1997), Garrett Holbrook (2008-2009), Sam Wos (2010), Dylan Rinker (2011), Mike VanLydegraf (2012), Jaxson Taylor (2013), Dylan Waterman (2014), Steven Nieuwenhuis (2015), Cody Sallee (2016), Trent Perkins (2017), Eric Anderson (2018).